This website www.plasticchoppingboards.co.uk is owned and operated by:
A & A Plastics Ltd
1 Attlee Street
Brynmenyn Ind Est
Tel. 01656 728028 (office hours)
Vat no. 655 4269 17
Company registration no. 2652951
If you need to contact us please use the details above
- The contract
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and the contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing error, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products, however, we cannot guarantee that your monitors’ display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible with dimensions, all information is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is governed by English law.
- Placing an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket, items not required can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Sage pay for secure online payments.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and will be added at the current rate. A VAT invoice will be e-mailed to you after the goods have been despatched. All prices quoted are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the despatch date.
Please expect delivery within 3 - 5 days from confirmation of order.
- Cancellation and returns
We offer a 14 day returns policy which begins when you receive the goods. All unwanted goods should be returned to us, unused and in a resaleable condition. This does not affect your statutory rights. Unfortunately we are unable to refund the original carriage or the return postage. Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. If the goods are damaged when received please contact our helpline. Your attention is drawn to clause 5 below.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed. However, Plastic chopping boards does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Materials used
Although it is accepted by commercial users of chopping boards, please be aware that Polyethylene is an industrial plastic and is manufactured without a protective film on the surface. Whilst we take every care and attention to the surface when machining our boards, some minor cosmetic scuffing (not gouges) can occur. This in no way affects the performance of the product and should not be seen as faulty/damaged or as a reason for return. The product is purchased on the understanding that the surface will be marked by the use of sharp implements.
We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms and conditions of purchase at any time.